Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A little about me!

Good evening! I'm sorry I've been MIA for the last 8 days. I am getting my kids ready to go back to school, yay! My youngest, E, has is turning 6 on the 16th. So I am preparing for that day and she is so hard to buy for. I revamped my craft room. I also had my 9 year wedding anniversary. And lastly, I am nursing my back till I can go to my Dr and schedule my SI injection. With that being said, I've been a little busy. And the next couple weeks don't get any better. I will try to keep up the blog, but I make no promises, LOL!

Here's some humor for you. While having a dinner of hot wings and fries from a local restaurant with my family tonight, "E" says to me, "This is a fossil, because bones are fossils, Mom" as she shakes a chicken bone at me. When did kindergarten graduates get so smart? The only thing I remember learning in Kindergarten is circle, snack and nap time. I look at my oldest, "A" and she never learned things like that. They weren't even teaching reading or math back then, but my "E" learned these things in kindergarten. I wonder if we are pushing or rushing our children too much and not letting them be kids. God knows that we are adults for far too long and not long enough being a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment